Welcome to the Ranger fundraising program! We are glad you’ve decided to participate! FWFC currently staffs 2 booths and an inside beer booth at the stadium – booths 103, 133 and 325 as well as 2 beer portables – P112 & P133.
Below are some basic guidelines/answers to popular questions
Every worker must currently be TABC and DNC certified. TABC certification is no longer provided by the Rangers. There are several online TABC websites ranging from $10-$12. Rangers are offering the DNC certification class(specific to Texas Rangers) prior to games this year so please email me(email@example.com) if you need to take a class and I will make sure it is available.
We do get tips from time to time. We are NOT allowed to solicit tips or promote them. No tip jars of ANY kind are allowed! IMPORANT: Any tips received must be turned in to the stand manager in 133 and they will be split evenly between everyone working 103, 133, and the beer stands for the night.
To sign-up for an event:
1) Go to vmshub.com
2) If you already have an existing logon, click the logon tab. If you do not have a logon, click the register tab and follow the instructions to creat a logon.
3) Once logged on to the website, cick on ‘Events’ tab
4) All open events for all venues will be listed on the left side of the screen. I only schedule for Ranger games. To sign-up for a game, you will have to click on the date on the calendar to the right.
5) Once you click on the event, a screen will pop up asking if you want to ‘enroll for this event’. Click yes to enroll or cancel if you changed your mind at this point!
6) Repeat step 5 for all games you wish to sign up for. You can toggle through the months on the events calendar.
7) I open up games one month at a time so you will sign up for all of the games you are available to possibly work that month. Please don’t sign up for a game if you know you cannot work. I really try to be as fair as possible when making game assignments but that doesn’t work well if volunteers sign up for all the games and can only work a few thus creating tons of sub requests.
8) Enrolling for an event on the website does not mean you will automatically be working that game. I pull all of the names for each game and create a schedule in excel that I will try to email out a week after I close enrollment (onlign registration) for the games.